Monday, April 14, 2008

20 Questions

Got this tag from Sheryll. Thanks sis! :)

Here are the rules: Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age did you marry? - 27 years old

2. What color do you like most? - It used to be yellow, but now I like all shades of blue and purple

3. Have you ever shoplifted? - Nahhh

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? - I've always wanted to see Venice. Sa Venetian Macau, pwede na hehehe

5. Which part of you that you hate the most? - Being impatient.

6. MY PERSONAL QUESTION --> Do you like to party big? Or do you prefer intimate gatherings lang?

7. What are you afraid to lose the most? - Passion in everything that I do.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? - One million dollars? Wow, I would franchise a Jollibee store hehehe and go to Venice!

9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)? - I gave birth to two healthy babies :)

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you: - I was laughing reading your last post kase last time nasabon din ako ng boss ko. Hindi lang sabon, kinula pa! Hehe

11. How do you cope with boredom? - I play with my twin boys

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? - Not rebonding my hair sooner.. bagay pla sha sa akin hehe

13. Which type of person do you hate the most? - Back stabber (wow parang highschool hehe)

14. What is your ambition? - To be a computer scientist ( wow parang gradeschool hahaha)

15. If you had one wish what would you wish for? - To win a million dollars! Hahaha!

16. How did you celebrate new year? - Inside the bedroom with the twins, hiding from the paputok, noise and usok.

17. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? - To be more appreciative of what I have :)

18. What do you look forward to in 2008? - I hope it will be a lucky year for me and that all my wishes will come true this year!

19. If your life is a song, what title best fit it? - Hmmm...

20. What "special power" would you like to have - yung kay Fairy Godmother.. so I can grant all the wishes of my twins :)

Now I am tagging Joanne, Nol, Divine, Bless and Shiela

1 comment:

Joanne MV said...

Thanks for the tag :)

Nagawa ko na po sya before - http://reejane.blogspot.com/2008/04/20-questions.html