Monday, April 21, 2008

A taste of Dumaguete

I was (finally) able to escape the twins, and see the city again after 10+ years. Keith and I went to Mc Neloy's La Caviteña to order a birthday cake for our dinner tonight. After placing the order, Keith told me he is going to have merienda. I was surprised he wanted oysters at 2 in the afternoon. I later found out that seafood here is very cheap! :)

















This plate of oysters with garlic and butter costs only P80. :)

After the "merienda", we went to Sans Rival just across the block to buy our pasalubongs. Of course I had to taste their bestseller - silvanas. Just thinking about it makes me want to eat one right now! :)

















They also serve pasta, which I am told is really good. That, I have to try on my next visit :)

No comments: