Monday, March 24, 2008

8 facts about myself

Thanks to Chie for this tag :)

***************************************************************

In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules:
~ Each blogger must post these rules first.
~ Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
~ Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
~ At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
~ Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

***************************************************************

1. I drink atleast two cups of coffee a day.
2. I have 10 moles in my left arm.
3. I love to watch MTV.
4. My favorite TV shows are That 70's Show, Friends, Ally McBeal, and CSI
5. My favorite romantic-comedy movies are The Wedding Planner, Just Like Heaven and Bridget Jones
6. I love to eat cakes, ice cream, pasta and gyoza.
7. I don't exercise.
8. I hate being late.

Not sure who else to tag... hmmm? Anyway, if you wish to answer the questions, feel free to link this post ok!? :)

No comments: