Sunday, January 11, 2009

Worlds of Fun, Sta Lu

Today is Sunday Family Day. Keith and I brought the twins to the mall to play vroom vroom at the arcade. We decided to go to SM Marikina coz we havent been there yet. Super lamig ng aircon sa mall! Of course I didnt want us to get colds so I immediately checked the baby bag but unfortunately we forgot to bring the twins' sweaters. So we hurriedly looked for the arcade, but sadly, didnt found it. Sabi ko na lng, o tara, pa-picture na lng para souvenir, then Keith gave me this look - o cge ikaw na lng hehehe nakaka-hiya naman coz kame lang ata ang nagpp-picture dun hehehe.

Sabi nya, lipat na tayo (ng mall). I suggested World's of Fun in Sta Lucia (coz I wasnt sure if there was an arcade in Robinsons Metro East). We got to Sta Lu and sakto coz we entered the baby section dept store. I quickly bought two white t-shirts to put on the twins kse malamig din ang aircon. Then we went to WOF.

At first, Vito was scared to enter the arcade. So I brought him to the bicycle section and let him play on the scooters and little bikes on display. Then we went back to WOF. Super dami ng tao. Keith had to line up for 10 mins just to get tokens.

Here is Carlos with Dumbo the elephant:



And here is Vito, taking a spin on this taxi cab.



This is the only ride he wanted to try.



The twins are all grown-up!



Carlos drove the cab as well, with his yaya at the backseat.



Their yayas tried the mini roller-coaster, hehe. Sayang, we failed to take pics.



ROCK ON!

No comments: