Friday, January 23, 2009

2009 - The Year That Was

2009 was a great year in a sense that it protected us from unfortunate events. All family members were kept safe and healthy.

For the first quarter of the year, I was basically busy with what else ? work. Augh! One of my New Year's Resolution for 2010 is to make sure to do something non-work related per month, just to have a sanity check, lol.

In April, I got busy organizing our teambuiling event. I was able to score cheap accommodations in Porta Verde, Laguna. I was really happy with the venue. :)



In May, Keith and I celebrated his birthday in Bora. Eventhough it was just 3D2N, we were happy to have some time off from work and household duties. I think this is the higlight of my two oh oh nine. :)



June was the month when the twins turned 2. After that I got busy with work again. I dont even remember what happened in July and August, sad.

September came with Ondoy and I think that was Depression era all over again. For me, that was the most scary thing that has happened to me and my family. But the good thing is all of us were safe, and it was a blessing that none of our things were damaged. In October, I was busy with work.

In November, I celebrated my 31st birthday. Alas, its my last year in the calendar. On my birthday, we went to get a student's driving license for me because Keith got us a green '97 mazda 323, manual mt. After that we went for a massage in The Spa, Podium. This same month, we celebrated my dad's 65th birthday with a surprise dinner party. It was memorable. :)



Soon December came, and I got busy juggling work and christmas shopping. We had several reunions, with family and bestfriends. There should be an award for best multi-tasker. I can be a contender, hehehe.

No comments: