Friday, January 16, 2009

♥ A to Z tag from Jean ♥

I got this tag from my blogfriend Jean...♥♥♥

A - Attached or Single? - Attached
B - Best Friend? - Kabuki, Jenny, Bing, Apple, Marvs, Yas, Minay
C - Cake or pie? - Ahh pwede both? hehe
D - Day of choice? - Sunday family day
E - Essential item? - Wedding ring - never leave home w/o it hehe
F - Favorite Color? - Teal, Blue, Purple
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? - Gummy Worms. I like the green/yellow
H - Hometown? - Cainta
I - Indulgence? - Chocolate
J - June or July? - June, it's the bday of my twins, yehey! :)
K - Kids ? yah, hopefully another one in 2010 (year of the dragon)
L - Life is not complete w/o - keith, vito and carlos
M - Marriage date? - tomorrow! hehehe january 17, 2006
N - Number of magazine subscriptions - None
O - Orange or apple? - Both
P - Phobias? - Heights and super fast cars. I hate roller coasters
Q - Quotes? - When the student is ready, the master will appear. ;)
R - Reason to smile? - Oh, to attract positive vibes :)
S - Season of choice? - yes, Christmas Season, everyone is generous hehe
T - Tag 5 people - Divine, Sheryll, Jacque, Con, and Mec.
U - Unknown fact about me - I sleep on my tummy
V - Vegetable? - chopseuy is the best
W - Worst habit? - Perfectionist akech haha
X - Xray or ultrasound? - Uhm i dunno
Y - Your favorite foods? - chicken ala kiev, seafood
Z - Zodiac sign - Sagittarius

Thanks Jean, i had fun doing this tag! :)

No comments: