Thursday, November 27, 2008

Three decades old

It's my 30th birthday and as a "gift", I was off-limits sa kitchen and was just locked inside the bedroom to rest, sleep and watch TV. By 3pm, I had headache from oversleeping, hahaha! I decided to go to the chapel. I offered a prayer of thanks and asked for continued love and happiness, harmonious family relationship, good health and success in all my endeavors. :)



Keith, together with the maid, cooked spaghetti with meatballs, chicken and pork barbeque. I also had choco mousse cake and strawberry ice cream. Ahhh, the life! Hehe.



30 years old? Hindi naman halata diba? Hehehe.



We had simple celebration with my family. My parents and brothers came to the apartment for dinner. All my good friends remembered and greeted me, esp Yas who called from Singapore. I really enjoyed this day and I owe everything to Keith for preparing everything and cooking dinner. Thanks Hunny! Looking forward to Tagaytay Highlands this weekend. :)

More photos here.

2 comments:

D ! V ! N E said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to the 30's club...hehehe.
God Bless.

-:- Moi -:- said...

hehehe tenchu lowla! :) shocks malapit na tlga mawala sa kalendaryo hahaha!