Saturday, October 04, 2008

Louis Vuitton Batignolles

If someone would ask me which of the LV bags is the one for me, I'd say its the Monogram Canvas Batignolles.

Named for a famous Parisian market, the Batignolles is an effortless blend of everyday practicality and signature Louis Vuitton luxury. Classic Monogram canvas is stitched into a fluid, versatile shape, and finished with sleek golden hardware and sumptuous natural cowhide trim.

This hand-held tote in Monogram canvas offers a spacious interior to hold essentials and functional features such as an interior flat pocket and a phone pocket.



This bag is perfect for my height, size and kikay personality. Its shape is perfect for the many things I carry. Its durability is perfect for my active lifestyle. I LVOE it! :)

Since no luxury bag is cheap, I'll be asking the Universe to help this baby find its way to my hands. Mmmm, I can already smell the leather. :)

No comments: