Sunday, October 05, 2008

Eagle Eye

Keith invited me to watch Eagle Eye, and I immediately said yes. We watched the last full show at Galleria. It stars Shia LaBeouf, Michelle Monaghan, Rosario Dawson and Billy Bob Thornton. I loved it because the bida has a twin, hihi.



Aside from that, the movie was action-packed. It lasted two hours and I didnt get bored for 1 minute. Kainis lang sometimes coz they seem so helpless noh but shempre ganun talaga sabi ni Direk, hehe. I couldn't count all the cool hot cars they blew up, waaah sana akin na lng! Two thumbs up for this. I'll watch it again if I have free time. :)

1 comment:

jan celiz-magtoto said...

care to join our coffee break session? a bit sensitive topic this week but i hope you'll still participate.=) here's our coffee break http://labskiddies.blogspot.com/2008/10/coffee-break-ver-139.html