Sunday, October 12, 2008

An afternoon in Mega

Our family made pashal at Megamall today. We brought the twin stroller with us this time. We were confident that the twins will ride it na, compared to our Glorietta trip some months ago. My brother also had a check-up at The Megaclinic.

The Delos Santos-STI Mega Clinic
5th level, Building A
Tel No. #6379661-62
Open everyday (even holidays), 8am-9pm

While waiting for my brother, we let the twins walk/run outside the clinic where a mass was being held. Some teenagers in "weird" outfits were passing by. The twins would stare at them, and run to us. Scaaared, hahaha. Apparently, there was a convention of cosplays that day at Megatrade Hall 3. Shempre I couldnt relate! My brother had to explain it pa to me.

Cosplay Mania 2008

We wanted to make usisa coz some of the costumes were really asteeg. But super dami tao at Megatrade Hall so we had picture taking with some of them na lng. Wawa Carlos coz he got afraid when the red guys moved.



So we decided to leave na the 5th floor and go to Sbarro for merienda. Vito saw some pushcars outside Sbarro, which can be rented for P50/hour. Lately kase the twins are going gaga over the steering wheel. They love to drive! My mom put Vito in one of the parked pushcars and let him vroom vroom away, while we wait for our orders. I love pizza, yummm!





After eating, Carlos tried the pushcar too. Naku, ayaw na umalis!



My dad suggested we go to the arcade he saw at the basement. I intended to buy just two tokens, one for each, para lang masabi na they were able to try. My dad gave me P100 and said "Ubusin yan lahat". Anuba. Spoiled ang mga apo. So I paid the cashier and got sixteen tokens, wow. E di Vito was ready na to drive this red car, nka-porma na sha. When I put the coin in the slot, the car went up down up down. In an instant, ayaw na nya, he cried and gusto na magpabuhat. So Carlos na lang took his place and he super enjoyed it! He would cry, scream, freak out when the ride is over. Super sulit ang tokens kay Carlos, hehehe! :)

My dad bought two balls from a store near the arcade, and said, "O ayan na lang". He knows Vito loves balls! Super spoiled talaga the apo! So while Carlos and his yaya were checking out all the rides, kami naman ni Vito played with the ball. Super enjoy the twins today, and me super pagod (his yaya was on day off). Sarap to bring the twins to the mall. Sa ngayon, kase hindi pa sila nagtuturo, hahaha! I love my twins! :D

No comments: