Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy second anniversary, Hunny! :)

Keith and I have similar likes and dislikes, dreams and ambitions. We laugh at the same things. We love vacations, the beach, watching movies, good food and good friends. I do not get bored talking to him. In terms of being a husband, he is over-protective. In terms of being padre de pamilya, he is very responsible. I always say he is mature for his age (He is three years younger than me, you know!) :P

Although, he is not a romantic kind of guy, and not so much of a listener type of person, I appreciate his efforts when he tries to be one. We may have some tampuhan and quarrels, but they are outweighed by the fun moments we've shared together.

He respects my family and friends, and makes an effort to be close to them because he knows it is important to me.

One time we were talking, I told him that everything I want in a guy, I found in him. And, everything that I hate in a person, I found in him, too! Hahaha Well, ganun din daw sha with me. I guess that's love :D Accepting the person, good traits and bad traits. I love him because he is not judgemental, and accepts me for who I am. :)

Happy second anniversary, Hunny... I love you very much! XoxoxXoxo! :)

No comments: