Friday, January 11, 2008

Kid's Rock, Metrowalk

On my way home last week, I saw a banner of Kid's Rock infront of Metrowalk. I got interested because I read they have birthday party packages. I called them up to inquire, and here's what I got:

Party & Play package - P12,000
3hrs rent
invitations - 35 pcs
nametags
basic balloon decor
welcome banner
pinata w/ candies
1 hr (afterparty) at kidquest playarea (questfire station, roadside diner, etc)
game tokens 50pcs
airhockey table
soccer table
free souvenir photos CD - 100 pcs or more

optional:
host magician - P6,000 to P7,500
balloon twisting - P3,500 for 100 balloons

Accredited Caterer - Alfonso's Catering
Adults menu = P290/head (exclusive of Vat), min of 50pax
fetuccine primavera
garlic toast
lumpiang shanghai
chicken balls with clam sauce
tuna flakes in tartlets
hawaiian potato salad
assorted pastries
softdrinks

For inquiries, you may call Shiela at 6312711 or Pinky at 09228211202.

3 comments:

Cielo said...

Hi! Thank you for this. Do you mind if I repost this at the Kiddie Party Library Directory (http://partyplanning.page.ph)? It would be very helpful for moms looking out there.

-:- Moi -:- said...

Hi Cielo! I would appreciate if you would link to my blog instead of copy-paste. Tnx! :)

a y a said...

hi. yung P12k po ba all in na? i mean kasama na ba dun ang food o hindi pa? i'm scouting na kasi for venues and party packages for the 1st bday of my son.

thanks for the info by the way...