Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tagged: Random Qs

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
- I was a senior taking up Psychology in Miriam College

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?
1. eat breakfast
2. check my blog
3. check my Favorites links
4. search on Angelina's twins - she gave birth na did yah know?! :D
5. work :P

3. Snacks I enjoy
- lemon squares choco ensaymada, julie's ensaymada, ministop tuna & cheese... I SWEAR hehehe :)

4. Place where I lived
- cainta (27 years) and pasig (2 years)

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire
- i've always wanted a Jollibee franchise hehehe and tour the world with my family :)

6. People I want to know more
- Divine, Sheryll, Jacque, Con, Jammy , Pheng and Karen.

No comments: