Saturday, July 12, 2008

MC Reunion at 1401 Astoria

It was all food and good conversation when my good college friend, Ana, came home from the US for her annual visit. Ana is the sweetest kikay person I know and I like her very much because we have so many things in common. :)

















I had to tuck the twins to bed so I came in at 9pm bringing my alfredo linguini. Everyone just finished eating so my pasta was kept for the midnight chatter. My friends brought their kids along and they were in one room with their yayas and the playstation.

















In the meantime, we huddled over the big dining table with topics about pregnancy, giving birth, marital and extra-marital stories. I was quiet on the last topic as I have nothing to contribute, thank you Lord!

















There were lots of singing and laughter, too. With songs from "My heart will go on" to "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)" and guess who was singing "his" night away? Hehe, it was surely a fun night! :)

















One day is definitely not enough for all the kwentuhan so we are seeing each other again this Friday with me hoping not to be late, haha! :P Oh, and would somebody please bring some coffee! :D

No comments: