Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mother's Day Treat

Keith and I had dinner at Bonifacio High Street. It was his Mother's Day treat for me. Yah, delayed na hehe but its just now that we had the chance to go out. And hindi pa nga sana matutuloy coz he's supposed to be in Batangas this weekend, mabuti na lang cancelled. ;)

I love Boni High Street! I don't know, but there's a certain relaxing, cool, sentimental feel to the place. We decided to eat at Texas Roadhouse Grill.

















It was our first time to eat here. I was craving for some good cheese the entire week so I was happy to see there's mozzarella sticks in the menu. We ordered one right away! :)

Aside from the mozzarella (and the free roasted nuts on the table), I had Seafood Pasta Marinara and he had steak (I forgot na which one) but I think he ordered the Wrangler's Pork Steak. Basta, it looked something like this:

















Their food was okay, nothing special. They came in big servings and we had to take some home coz half nga lang ung naubos ko.

I actually miss these dinner dates.. Looking forward to more of these. Attention: Hunny. hehehe!

No comments: