Friday, September 26, 2008

San Beda - JRU Game 2

We got Upper Box B tickets and the game was set at 4PM. I got off from work at 3PM and hurriedly went to Araneta to meet Keith and the rest of the guys. I asked him to bring me a red or white shirt coz I totally forgot that Game 2 was today.



L-R: Dianne, Moi, Botch

I was screaming my lungs out during the 1st half cheering for San Beda tapos I noticed na - teka, baket walang Balloon Drop? So dun pa lang I knew there was gonna be a Game 3. Kaya when 3rd quarter came, hindi na ako nag cheer noh.

My prediction was correct and we lost 62-58 and to think 1/8 lang ng Araneta ang JRU crowd. But they were full of energy and talagang to the highest level ang pag cheer. Samantala ang mga Bedista mag cheer lng pag nka-shoot, kaasar, tapos nka-upo lang the rest of the time parang umaattend ng misa, anubahhh.

No comments: