Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's 2008

Today is Valentine's Thursday, and both Keith and I have work. I gave him a pack of milk chocolates last night, and a personalized card with a seashell from our honeymoon in Pangloa. We met for breakfast this morning, and had some coffee and doughnuts. He gave me a long-stemmed American red rose. Hahaha! He hid it under his jacket. Being the unromantic guy that he is, I loved his effort to be sweet on Vday. The rose is on my desk in the office. I put some water in my old tumbler, and that served as my vase. Hehehe :P

It is also the birthday of my Lola Tina today - my dad's mom. She passed away when I was little. On the way home from work, I stopped by Edsa Shrine to offer a short prayer for her. Being a mom is no easy job and I learned this when I became a mommie. I have a whole new appreciation for all mothers including my mom, aunts and grandmas. :)

Happy Valentine's everyone! Share the love... :)

No comments: