Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy Birthday Yaya Jen & Yaya Juvy! :)

Our yayas celebrated their birthdays today. Yup, they share the same birthdate, and Nope they are not twins! Hehehe :)

I wanted to make their day extra special coz they take care of the twins when Keith and I are in the office. However, due to tight budget, cash is not an option. I decided to cook for them with some help from my very dependable Periplus Mini Cookbook :)

I cooked pancit bihon, fried chicken and cheese sticks. I also bought a loaf of bread and our favorite Ponkana juice. But the star of the show is the choco parfait from Dunkin. I just added a pink birthday candle in the middle. I got two, so each can blow their own birthday mini-cakes. They loved it so much, they took pictures of it! :) Yah, one of them had a cam-phone and the other borrowed my old-school Kodak film camera.

Since it's a Wednesday, they decided to celebrate their bdays this coming weekend. Ate Juvy will go to Daranak Falls in Tanay with her family & friends, and Jen will go home to Taguig.

As an additional bday token, we gave Jen a bracelet and Ate Juvy a pair of rubber sandals. I think we made them happy today. :)

No comments: