Monday, May 25, 2009

Boracay ~ Day 3

I woke up, still sleepy, and checked my wristwatch. It said 6:07am. What! It was our last day in Boracay and we were leaving at 9am to catch our 1pm flight in Kalibo. So I jumped out of bed, hurriedly packed all our things and ran to D'Mall for that last minute pasalubong shopping. Good thing, some stores were already open, and I was able to grab souvenirs at 8pcs for P100. When I went back to our room, Keith was still asleep. I woke him up and said we needed to take our breakfast if he still wanted to tour White Beach one last time.

As expected, breakfast was yummy. I had the usual cornflakes and milk, scrambled egg, bacon and rice. I also had coffee and some oranges. After breakfast, we went to the concierge to ask if we can leave at 10am, instead of 9am. While they were calling Southwest Tours to ask, a man approached us and said he was there to pick us up. What!! He said the bus was leaving at 9am because there are many people in Kalibo airport that day. So we said okay and asked if we can just pack our things and that we'll come back right away.

So, we went back to our room, and instead of getting our things, we grabbed the camera and ran to White Beach. We took our final dive and swam and took photos of the beach, the island, the boats, etc. Then, we went back to the hotel, took a quick shower and said goodbye to the staff at Grand Boracay. We will definitely stay here again! Definitely!

And so off we went to Cagban port, to Caticlan, then Kalibo airport, and back to Manila. The plane trip back home was a breeze. After my parasailing experience, I was no longer scared of flying, hehe. We had lunch at Miggy's Place near the airport, and while waiting, we took pics of the ricefields beside the resto.

So long Boracay, until next time! :)



Check our Boracay pictures here: http://travel.webshots.com/album/572420732OjMhNP

No comments: