Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2010 Xmas Shopping

Every year, I try to beat my previous year's gifts in terms of value and cost. I think for this year I overspent bwahaha

I am always on the lookout for good quality items at low cost. Since I was busy with work, I didn't have the time to xmas shop. I decided to order online. I got Victoria Secret body spray from an online seller who sold it the cheapest. Later, I learned that 168 sells the same for less than P10/bottle.

I got a chance to go to Divi- only one time this year. I went to
Anding's to get the inaanak toys (around P100 each), and 168 for over 80pcs of trinkets as little gifts (around P7 each).

For the family members, I got them shirts from Folded and Hung warehouse store in Riverbanks (around P350 each). I also got RL polo shirts from Greenhills tiangge at P350 each.

For the twins, I got them a pair of Chuck Taylors during the Converse warehouse sale (P1,400 each). We also got them Lego (regular and Duplo) at 50% off from the Megamall sale (around P900 each).

I got two pairs of shoes from Greenhills tiangge at P290 each. To which I was told by a reliable source that it was also being sold at Pasig Palengke 3rd flr at P250 each. har har har.

I got corningware microwable ceramic dishes at less than P100 each in Makro. I have confirmed with my own eyes and wallet that Puregold sells milk the cheapest. We also got the wines from Puregold.

So that's xmas shopping for 2010. Hopefully, I will have more great finds next year :)

Happy Holidays everyone! :)

No comments: