Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The day we welcomed the twins :)

At 34 weeks, two weeks earlier than my scheduled CS operation, I gave birth to healthy fraternal twin boys.

Contractions were already 15 mins apart so we went to the hospital (the same hospital where I was born) - Lourdes Hospital in Sta. Mesa. We occupied the big Operating Room #4 to accommodate my entourage of doctors and nurses. I had 2 OBs, 1 Anesthesiologist, 4 Pediatricians, a bunch of nurses and nurse aides. Yes, I was awake the entire time. Finally, after an hour, my twins arrived...



Micheal Vito A. Silvestre, born June 27, 2007 at 9:49pm, weighs 4.9lbs. He got my chinky eyes, round cheeks and full lips. :)



Carlos Antonio A. Silvestre, born June 27, 2007 at 9:51pm, weighs 4lbs. He resembles his dad with his big eyes, long lashes and thin lips.

Everyone was very excited to see the twins. :) We had visitors all day, everyday. Miraculously, they only stayed in NICU for a week! :) Special thanks to Dra. Miriam Ramos (OB Head) and Dra. Ramirez (Pedia).

Praise God for giving us not one, but two, healthy babies! We are trully blessed! :)

No comments: