Friday, July 03, 2009

On A Roadtrip

Thank God It's Friday!

After work, Keith and I met at Megamall to check out the Adidas Nike Sale at the Megatrade Hall. He was looking for a backpack for his laptop. I said, "What! Another laptop bag??" He then tried to explain that he needed a sporty bag for his laptop "para naman hindi halata sa mga mandurukot".. Roll eyes. Okay fine. We browsed throught the items, but didn't find anything interesting, so I pulled him out and told him I was hungry. While we were trying to decide where to eat, we saw Dulcinea. Grabeh, I missed Dulcinea! Last year, they shutdown there branches in Megamall and Galleria, and I thought I would never see them again. I am so happy they are back in business! Keith ordered tuna sandwich and our favorite fruit shake. I ordered churros con chocolate, my favorite comfort food in the whole wide world! Hehehe.

No comments: