Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy 80th Birthday Lola Nena!

My lola celebrated her 80th birthday today and my mom and my cousins gave her a surprise party at the Bethel Hotel in Dumaguete.



We really wanted to be there but Keith and I had work, and I also had a teambuilding to attend to. Anyway, the party was a success and my lola loved everything, esp the AVP presentation. There were also special (impromptu) dance numbers from each family. We watched the videos and they were hilarious, hehe!



My lola in blue, with her amigas.



Here is Lola Nena and Lolo Pancho. Aren't they cute? :)

My lola is a strong woman, with a very big heart. She is thoughtful, sweet, funny and very loving. She is very special to us, and we pray that God will continue to bless her with good health so she has more years to play with her great grand children. Happy Birthday Lola Nena! We love you very much! :)

No comments: