Sunday, April 27, 2008
The twins love to play inside their inflatable swimming pool filled with colorful balls. We just put them here every afternoon to keep them entertained. They can stand against the wall. It's just a matter of weeks now til they make their first step. I guess we should dispose the walkers, so they will learn to walk on their own.
Carlos loves to eat pandesal, avocado, oatmeal and peaches. He loves nilagang baka, too. He has two additional teeth coming out, making his teeth six in all. He is asthmatic and gets cough & colds from time to time.
Vito loves to eat anything and everything! He is very affectionate and now knows how to kiss. He leans over to kiss me, his toys and Carlos (who quickly shoos him away). He is quick to learn the things you teach him; he is quick to imitate.
They have stranger anxiety and are masungit infront of new people. But later on they will lean over you to make pabuhat. They are more bungisngis now and a delight to be with!
Saturday, April 26, 2008
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT??
My biggest scar is the one I got after my CS operation :P
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
posters of the alphabet with pictures, for the twins :P
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
Hmmm... I used to grind my teeth, but not anymore :)
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Hiphop R&B and I like Acapella
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
Hmmm... I saw it in my birth certificate once but I forgot it na :P
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
As in right now? Sbarro Baked Ziti!
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
A lot! Shopping, Movies, Petiks, The Beach, Hahaha!
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION?
My family esp Vito and Carlos
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
I was watching the news about this bank robbery where everyone was killed and they were interviewing the families ayun naiyak ako ahaha!
13. WHATS YOUR WORST FEAR?
Dying and forgetting everything
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Hair - basta clean cut; Eye color - dark brown (asawa ko to hehehe)
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING / BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
In a concert. Mwahaha! But Keith proposed over dinner and that's also where we decided to get married 6 months later.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
One tall caramel macchiato please..
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Pepperoni and cheese
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Sbarro Baked Ziti! Waaahhh!
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
What?! Hahaha! No!
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
This snowglobe I got from my mom
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
Crush? Si Keith lng ang gwapo para sa akin ahaha! --> He might be reading you know :P
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
Im not sure what it means.. So, no, Im not hehe
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
I like to wear anything that's comfy.. from TopShop to those found in tiangges ;)
25. WHO IS THE HOTTEST FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?
Angelina Jolie.. tinatanong pa ba yun!? Hehe..
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE PHILIPPINES?
Yup but that was a long time ago.. when I was about two years old
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
My twins' smile :)
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Several but not celebrities..
37. FIRST JOB?
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE?
Hmmm... Im not sure
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Reading my blog
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Being a great mom, naaaks!!!!! :D
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Tagal pa birthday ko eh malamang magbbago pa isip ko hehehe :P
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My parents Joe & Evie.. oo na, baduy na, hehehe
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Pag mas maarte pa sha sa akin
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU MISS ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
My friends Grace Boñales, Mary Anne Abajero, Michelle Magpantay
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Before.. now magulo na
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
If it's raining, I like sinigang na baboy. If it's sunny, I like binagoongang baboy
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Shempre naman :)
55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I cry then I sleep
59. WHATS YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?
To be a good Mom & Wife
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Only when I'm bored and pissed
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Mac and cheese
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Sweet, God-fearing and Kind hearted
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NAMES?
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Friends, That 70's Show
69. WHATS THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Strawberry, Mango, Mocha
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
Do grocery, Play with my twins, Cook dinner. I will try my hardest not to think about the twins bday party
74. WHAT'S THE FASTEST YOU'VE EVER GONE IN A CAR?
20KPH (?) hehe
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Coffee - kahit bawal. Ahaha!
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
80. WHAT DO U LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Wala akong spare time :s
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?
83. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Blackish brown or Brownish black hehe
86. EYE COLOR?
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Sbarro, Teriyaki Boy
89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
Dulcinea, Pancake House
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
sa moviehouse, Iron Man :) sa TV, balita.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
I used to play the piano
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
Democrat, the opposite of a Diplomat --> this is a personal joke haha!
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
98. DO YOU HAVE A LOW SELF ESTEEM OR A HIGH SELF ESTEEM?
High Self Esteem. sa tingin ko sobrang high nga eh hahaha
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:
It has its ups and downs but over-all very satisfied.
I'm tagging Mec, Sheila and Malejandria
Have a great day! :)
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
We just landed at the Manila Domestic Airport. Vito was a "good-boy" inside the plane. He was asleep the entire trip. Mwahaha!
Oh No!!! We forgot our pasalubong in my Lola's freezer! Huhuhu!
Nevertheless, I am happy to see my Lola and my cousins. I am happy we were all there, including the twins, to celebrate my Lola's birthday. :)
There is definitely going to be a next time! :)
I have already noted the things I intend to do on my next visit: snorkling in Apo island, dolphin watching in Bais, swimming in Casaroro falls, reggae night in Hayahay Bar and italian dining in Boston Market. Sana matuloy na!! Waaahh...
Monday, April 21, 2008
My Lolo was strict and old-fashioned, but he is a loving Lolo and taught us discipline and the value of harwork.
Jeo and I used to spend summer in Dumaguete when we were little. When we fought, Lolo would say, "Pakikuha nga ung boxing gloves at ibigay dito sa dalawa". We would immediately stop fighting. Hahaha
One time when he was hospitalized, I bought a vase full of flowers and my Lola immediately told me he is allergic to pollens (eto nanaman ako!). Nkka-miss din si Lolo...
Here is Carlos and Vito, wearing their Hard Rock Dubai onesies from their Ninong Jeo. :)
Carlos fell asleep during dinner time, while Vito was busy grabbing the plates and the food. I had to sit him on a different table, and give him spoons to play with. Good thing we were inside a function room coz we were magulo and maingay hehehe
From L-R: Tita Elaine, Lola Minda, Tito Alex, the birthday girl, Aljo, Alexa, my Mom with Vito and Justin (lighting the birthday cake).
The cake is Chocomallows flavor. Super moist, with just the right sweetness. It is uber sarap! I ordered it as a surprise birthday gift. Thank you for telling me Lola is allergic to chocolate. Poor Lola, she had nangka bar for dessert instead, sori hindi ko tlaga alam! :) Another booboo - the "Lola Nena" on her cake was spelled "Lola Nina". Oh my goodness.
Here she is blowing her birthday candle. Happy Birthday to our loving Lola Nena! :) May you continue to be strong and healthy. You are a source of inspiration and happiness. You are very special to us and we love you very much! :)
This plate of oysters with garlic and butter costs only P80. :)After the "merienda", we went to Sans Rival just across the block to buy our pasalubongs. Of course I had to taste their bestseller - silvanas. Just thinking about it makes me want to eat one right now! :)
They also serve pasta, which I am told is really good. That, I have to try on my next visit :)
Sunday, April 20, 2008
We went to say thank you to Sister Milagros. She is a relative (a cousin of my mom). The monastery helped pray for my safe pregnancy, and I will always be grateful.
After the short visit, we went to eat merienda at Cafe Filomena inside the Bethel Guesthouse. Here is Carlos, having a taste of their arrozcaldo:
Today was a particularly tiring day. The twins would cling on my neck inside the car. They would pull each other's hair. Augh, it was chaos. During merienda, Vito made poopoo. It's really difficult if the twins poop outside the house. Though I am complete with baby wipes and all, it is always difficult to move in public washrooms. After merienda, I was ready to go home. I was looking for Keith because he had the baby bag and we cannot leave without the baby bag, and there he was busy taking pictures of the boulevard, the people, the moonlight.. oh, gimme a break! Jovie = yaya; Keith = tourist.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Vito and Carlos would hold us tight when the waters would roll towards the shore. They would neither step on the water, nor the sand. They were frightened, it's the first time they saw water this plenty. Vito took a dip after several attempts. But Carlos would cry if you just bend him towards the water.
Lunch was yummy! They grilled fresh seafood and cooked a hearty soup. Here we are just playing on the banig:
We had a special guest in the beach - it was Folgoso (Marimar's loyal pet hehe). Nope, it was only his look alike :)
Alin alin alin ang naiba? hehehe Lola Nena and Vito smiling with no tooth. While the ever-serious Carlos hides his four teeth :P
This picture is now the desktop wallpaper in the Dumaguete house. The twins are Lola's first apo-sa-tuhod :)
Friday, April 18, 2008
My parents were in line to check in our baggages, while Keith and I made sure the twins are not bored, not hungry, not masungit. We didnt bring the baby carrier, so we had to carry them in our arms. There were no restaurants inside, so we just had ensaymada and C2 for lunch. We still had three hours to spare.
I was happy to see a kiddie lounge, and guess what, it's free! :) I registered the twins so they could play (and so I could rest hehe). I was just a bit concerned - of course its a public place so I'm sure many kids have already touched the toys. I have trust in their vitamins do to the protection hehehe
Vito likes the blocks, but he loves the balls! He would giggle at the bouncing balls. We would lightly throw the ball to the wall, and it would bounce on the floor. This would make him laugh and shriek hehehe
Here is Carlos making gigil with this yellow plastic lid. He made some new friends when two little (very pretty) girls came in to play with him.
Time was fast inside the kiddie lounge. I didnt realize we already spent an hour. I quickly changed their diapers and t-shirts and we all went to Gate 3 where our plane to Dumaguete was waiting. ;)
Thursday, April 17, 2008
- We can bring milk inside aircraft (handcarry); No water.
- We can bring shampoo, toiletries, nebulizer, medicines - As long as it is check-in baggage.
- We need to pay P200 terminal fee/passenger; Infant is free of charge.
- The allowed weight is 7 kilos handcarry/passenger and 20 kilos/passenger for the check-in baggage.
- If I want to change my return ticket? - call 7020888 to rebook.
- Print a copy of the e-ticket - The impt part is the one that has your name + your itinerary.
- ID for infants? Birth certificate if no ID.
Oh I almost forgot, it's my first time to fly Cebu Pacific. I hope it doesn't rain. I hope the flight is smooth. I pray the pilot is magaling. Now, I am more nervous than excited. Hahaha!
Cebu Pacific Hotline - 7020888
Monday, April 14, 2008
Here are the rules: Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.
1. At what age did you marry? - 27 years old
2. What color do you like most? - It used to be yellow, but now I like all shades of blue and purple
3. Have you ever shoplifted? - Nahhh
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? - I've always wanted to see Venice. Sa Venetian Macau, pwede na hehehe
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? - Being impatient.
6. MY PERSONAL QUESTION --> Do you like to party big? Or do you prefer intimate gatherings lang?
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? - Passion in everything that I do.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? - One million dollars? Wow, I would franchise a Jollibee store hehehe and go to Venice!
9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)? - I gave birth to two healthy babies :)
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you: - I was laughing reading your last post kase last time nasabon din ako ng boss ko. Hindi lang sabon, kinula pa! Hehe
11. How do you cope with boredom? - I play with my twin boys
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? - Not rebonding my hair sooner.. bagay pla sha sa akin hehe
13. Which type of person do you hate the most? - Back stabber (wow parang highschool hehe)
14. What is your ambition? - To be a computer scientist ( wow parang gradeschool hahaha)
15. If you had one wish what would you wish for? - To win a million dollars! Hahaha!
16. How did you celebrate new year? - Inside the bedroom with the twins, hiding from the paputok, noise and usok.
17. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? - To be more appreciative of what I have :)
18. What do you look forward to in 2008? - I hope it will be a lucky year for me and that all my wishes will come true this year!
19. If your life is a song, what title best fit it? - Hmmm...
20. What "special power" would you like to have - yung kay Fairy Godmother.. so I can grant all the wishes of my twins :)
Now I am tagging Joanne, Nol, Divine, Bless and Shiela
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Monday, April 07, 2008
I have randomly selected other bloggers below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to add your link in the end of the list and tag other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding Tag others).
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog. (for bloggers paste on the "compose" not the "edit html" part in posting blogs so it will be linked automatically).
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.
1. Picturing of Life 2. Juliana’s Site,a 3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future. 4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space 5.My Family is my Life 6. The Simple Life of a Baghag 7. On A Wonderful Day Like Today 8. House Everything, a 9. The Creativity in Me 10. Travel and Photography 11. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow 12. Nora’s Notes 13. Noras Family Treasures 14. Fil-Oz Blog 15. What A World 16. More on Health 17. Everyday Life 18.Pinaywifespeaks 19. Pinaywife Atbp. 20. Laugh Out Loud 21. Life’s Lessons 22. Kerslyn’s Comfort Zone23. Borski and Nai 24. M A R I K I T, 25. Jan April, 26. Random Thoughts 27.the long journey of my life 28. Life's Journey, 29. Wonderful Life, 30. Gen's Palace, 31. Moments I Treasure, 32. Trails N Life, 33. Life Has Began, 34. Simply Amazing, 35. Amazing Life, 36 Sorrounded Everything, 37. Alot To Offer, 38. Travel Blog, 39. Fascinating Life, 40. Blogger Spider Man, 41. Creative in Me 42. Little Peanut 43. Me and Mine 44. Sugar Magnolias-45. Clark & Butchay's Blog 46. Me, Myself and I ; 47. coffeenchoclate; 48. D!V!NE'S CRIB 49. A Multiple's Choice 50. your blog is next =)
I'm tagging Alma, Bless, Sheryll, Delish, Joanne and Eileen :)
Have a nice day! :)
Saturday, April 05, 2008
We had a simple thanksgiving lunch at home today. We are thankful for all the blessings we've been receiving. We thank the Lord for the speedy recovery of Papa Dong. He went home last Wednesday. We are also celebrating Justin's graduation from high school.
We just ordered paluto food from our family friend, Leo Arboleda. Food were pansit guisado, pork menudo, chicken curry and kare-kare. I cooked beef w/ brocolli (with no salt) for Papa Dong. His friends Tito Boy Peralta, Tito Ben and Ninang Anabelle had lunch with us. In the afternoon, my friends Malou and her kids Sofia and Drix dropped by for merienda. I cooked spaghetti. Polly and her husband, Jayson passed by mid-afternoon.
Papa Dong is determined to get well and swore to quit smoking and drinking. He follows his food diet and is conscious about his food intake. He needs to lose some weight because he is overweight. Funny lang coz his food resembles the food of Vito and Carlos - carrots, kamote, papaya, mango, oatmeal. Sabay nga silang tatlo kumaen ng breakfast and merienda hehehe!
Friday, April 04, 2008
My youngest brother, Justin, graduated from high school today. Their graduation program was very organized. In fact, my mom and I agree its the best graduation we've attended. It started at 5pm with the Baccalaureate mass, then the graduation rites and ended at 9pm with a beautiful display of fireworks.
The perimeter line is very far from the stage. They have official photographers, so family members are prohibited from taking pictures. This is the closest I can get to take a shot of his AVP picture.
Papa Dong is resting at home though he really wanted to come. Doctors said he should stay at home for a while.
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
I inserted my MRT card to the machine today and it said - "Ticket Rejected". I called the guard and he asked, "Kelan nyo po yan binili?" I immediately said, "the other day lang". Tapos sabi nya, "ay ma'am expired na po yan... one day use lng po ang single journey".
What!? Is that an April Fools joke?
I had it confirmed at the MRT office and yes, it has expired. Sorry naman hindi ko alam :P
Say i love you to the ones you love.
~ Life is too short.
Don't hold grudges. Forgive.
~ Life is too short.
Make the most out of today.
~ Life is too short.
Thank God for all your blessings.
These are my realizations after my dad was hospitalized.
Also, dont forget to:
~ Save money for the rainy days.
~ Have a regular check up with your doctor.
~ Appreciate everything you have
Stay safe. Stay healthy. :)