Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kung Fu Panda






















I love Kung Fu Panda! We watched it about two weeks ago and I super enjoyed the film! :) It was entertaining, hilarious and had inspirational lessons to share. What's so funny is that Po's father is not even a panda hehehe Mr Ping is a goose. :P My favorite lines below:

"Yesterday is History.. Tomorrow is a Mystery.. Today is a Gift, that's why its called a Present!"

"To make something special, you just have to think it is special."

"There is no secret ingredient."

"We all have our place in the world."


The cast was star-studded with my fave comic actor, Jack Black in the lead role. Other actors in the film were Dustin Hoffman (Shifu), Jackie Chan (Monkey), Lucy Liu (Viper)and Angelina Jolie (Master Tigress). I love it! :)

No comments: