Tuesday, June 03, 2008

10 Random Things About Me

Thanks sis Divine for this tag :)

RULES:
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


1. Right now, Im busy preparing for the twins birthday - and Im challenging myself not to go over the budget. Hehe.
2. I've always had very short hair.
3. I have 10 moles in my left arm.
4. I am ginawin. I always have a blanket when I sleep.
5. People say I speak like a lady but laugh like a man Bwahaha!
6. I rarely watch TV because of my busy schedule.
7. I always miss my OB check-ups because of my busy schedule.
8. I treasure my bestfriends like they are my sisters (because I dont have a sister).
9. I like to watch DIY Network and The Lifestyle channels
10. I hate scary movies. Hehe.

I'm tagging Sheryll, Jacque, Con, Jammy and Karen. Let me know if you're done so I can read yours. Have a nice week! :)

No comments: